Monday, December 15, 2008

LEGOLAND

Recently, our dearest government announced that work on the RM750mil Legoland theme park ar Johor will start in 2010 and the opening slated for 2013 (Previously, there is rumour saying Disneyland is the one who interested to develop here.)

Anyway, Legoland also not bad la.
Legoland has four theme parks now, Denmark, UK, US and Germany.
We are soooo proud to have one in Malaysia.
Let's cheer for M'sia "Malaysia Boleh"...

I never been Legoland, sincerely hope that the project will be launched and completed smoothly.
So, I can pay a visit there, though I'm not kid anymore, but I can bring my nephew, niece, may be my sons there..haha

Hopefully I can see a Legoland 5 years later, but not 10 years or even more.

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. wah, ur son must be 5 years old only can play..so u have start prepare now..fast fast!! get pregnant now ! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...i expect our lovely government will postpone the project one la..
    in order not to let my son down, i will prepare some time later..hahha

    ReplyDelete