Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Fruit Diet Meal Plan


I was thinking of doing this long long time ago, but i don't have a strong mindset to encourage myself to carry out the plan.

Now, I decided to try it this week. This is good actually, not only to lose weight, but as well detox and heal my body, which is getting older and older.. :(

"Eat lots of fruit for the first three days, and then start allowing your body to get hungry between small meals. You may find yourself eating fruit 6-8 times a day, which is fine.

Do not let the simplicity of this diet fool you. What is going on under your skin is far from simple. A wonderful transformation is occurring on a cellular level, as you flood your trillions of living cells with healing, cleansing nutrients. Your cells will love you! "

Hopefully I can keep it on for 3 days (not long, but not short also..), and my cells will love me :)

Good try!

5 comments:

  1. wah..which means 3 days not going out for lunch lo? >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are right!! hahah...so , no need wait for me for lunch d ya..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Countdown -- 40 hours left

    My goodness...my neighbour brought a very smelly breakfast today.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Countdown --16 hours left

    Close to target, close to target..

    ReplyDelete