Saturday, December 27, 2008

26th December 2008

This day is the day after Christmas, and it's a working day for Malaysia.



7.30am start dragging my lazy body to office, along the way, just a few cars crawling..haha..so good..

Reached office around 7.50am, is today a working day? very quiet, the scene is just like weekend go back office.

I thought today is no-boss day. Mana tau, after lunch, suddenly saw my manager inside her cube :S She is only on half-day leave. (Scared me..haha..we back at 2.30 due to majorlica majorca :P)

My boss very good, she asked me will i go back hometown? If yes, better go off earlier to avoid jam. As a good employee, I will of course listen to my boss one ma. So, me and another colleague leave at 4 sth (near 5 liao la).

Heading to QB mall to meet my family. They are coming over to penang to fetch me back Taiping. So good ho.....

Received a call from my ah sou on the way going to QB, I thought they already reached d..so happy..

Manatau, ah sou told me that the car kena langgar at the penang bridge there when emergency brake..alamak..need to report lo..Bro, new car (<2months) kena langgar d lo...ah sou said need to change car plate liao..7414 not good :P

So, my friend pusing balik and drop me at office to take my car..Ah sou asked me to lead them to the nearest police station to report..hahha...good lo...I not familiar the road also...

Luckily, I manage to call another friend who is still in office sleeping..So, ask him the route to the nearest police station..after listening to him, also not that sure..aiya, straight away ask him to accompany me go together la.hehe.. Thanks ya for willing to sacrifice your sleep time.. :P

Jelutong Police Station said, oh here not for traffic report, you need to go to the police station at Jalan Patani..where is it? He doesnt know..I lagi tak perlu cakap la...so, he asked all his friends who may know the route. Luckily, we manage to get there quite easy.

The Honda Agent's service not bad, there is already a person waiting at the police station to help us settle including writing report (we need to write ourselves..haha), claim insurance, take the car for repair, etc.

It's almost 9pm, when everthing is settled. Back to bayan lepas, drop my friend at the new building lobby. That stupid office, can go in, cannot go out.. Saying "invalid user" when scanning out.. Cacat betul.. Luckily, there is a lorry wanna go out from the office, so I follow him...

Heading to QB again to have our dinner. Reach there, mom wanna buy fruits coz tomorrow (shud b today) is 1st of Dec in Chinese Calendar. Shop till almost 10pm...cham..almost all restaurants wanna close liao ler..Kim Gary No, Paddington No, Breeks No...Finally TGI said yes.

Had a very full dinner there till ~11.30pm, finally can back home liao..

Huuuu....what a tiring day....

Sleepy now....zzzz........

5 comments:

  1. How pity!!! But anyhow glad that your family is safe. See you at work tmr :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah..luckily mom hold the baby gal tightly, and the baby boy sat in the baby seat with safety belt..
    Anyway, I'm on leave 2mrw. See u maybe the day after la..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah yee ah yee..
    glad to hear tat u are ok..
    take care lar..come back to work soon..
    we all miss u :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks thanks...
    I will be back on friday..see you guys soon..
    I miss you all as well..:P

    ReplyDelete
  5. what an eventful day! next time go learn driving at Penang mah, know more routes.

    ReplyDelete