Monday, May 4, 2009

Kay Transformation

Since Kay becomes popular, plastic surgery rumors start disturbing her..
I dunno is this rumor true or not, and not my business also...
She did it or not, didn't impact on her singing talent, and her good songs presented to us..
Anyway, cannot be denied, she really turn into pretty..lots lots comparing when she first joined..

Let me bring you through how she transforms....

2005 - "awful men" 臭男人 - a groovy and funky love song (this is the time she's wearing braces..)p/s: sawleng, I couldn't find the MV for 丧婆, this is the replacement..:P



2006 - "Gloomy Festival" 愁人节 - a song raising public concerns about the disadvantaged groups



2007 -"The retired life of Wonder Woman" 神奇女侠的退休生活





2008 - 2009


Amazing huh?

3 comments:

  1. doesn't really matter... I dun even know how she looks like when I repeated 喜帖街 in my playlist thousand of time ... :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha the last picture very "sok"... HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. agree with both of u..hahaha..
    dun care how she looks like, she's still Kay, who can sing good songs..

    ReplyDelete