Thursday, February 12, 2009

All's Well End's Well

So fast, I had my 3rd movie in 2009 this Wed :)

Comedies' fans waiting for 10 years..It's finally successfully produced and brought to the public.

A typical comedy, where you can always hear laughing here and there.. (at least me almost laugh from the almost beginning to the end..hehe)

A good movie to release tension..yeah i'm so tension~~~~~

The movie is at 9.45pm..we actually reach QBM at 830pm..
Lepak here and there..till no where to go...
In the end, we decided to go Borders..
Plan to spend all money in my elec-card, so just pick any two gifts for my niece & nephew..
It's 930, went to pay money, he said borders no longer use e-card, need to change to voucher first
So, go information counter to change lo..fill in form and pass up...
Frens called for movie d...cham...asked the girl how long I still need to wait for the voucher?
She said 10-15 mins..
@_@ my god, I might be late for the movie..

Finally, it's already 10pm when I enter the cinema hall....
I missed the beginning of the show again~~
It's all because of borders...not my fault this time~~~~


2 comments:

  1. Lolz.. CY, i dont want to watch movie together with you liao.. got curse 1.. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. everytime also myself late only..my friend didnt kena 1..dun worry..watch with me laaaaa.........

    ReplyDelete