Wednesday, September 2, 2009

如果我變成回憶



Go to SG's blog to have a full translation, chinese & english version of lyric.

The only feeling is touching when listen to this song..
Sang by Tank, especially can express it very well..
As we know, Tank has heart disease,
and he used to have a sudden heart attack and sent for operation emergency.

In this 'modern' world,
full of viruses...
kinds of diseases...
that can kill one person in a second without notice...
ones will never know what will happen to him in the next second

*If I became a memory...
Will someone cry for me?
What will happen to my family?
What will happen to my friends?
What will happen to my job?
What will happen to my money?
I will never know...

Conclusion:
地球是很危险的,快点回去火星吧!
Earth is super dangerous, faster go back Mars!

No comments:

Post a Comment