Monday, July 6, 2009

No Plastic Bags Day


Heard about "No plastic bags day" will be implemented in penang every monday..
However, never really think about it..

Today happens to drop by Tesco..
When queuing at the cashier counter,I heard the cashier told the person in front.
Today is "No plastic bags day", if insist need a plastic bag, 20cents will be charged.

[Wah...it's really implemented one wo...(never think about this..:P)]

Unlucky is I forgot to bring out my environmental friendly bag..
Lucky is I only bought a few dry food, and my own bag is big enough to fit them in =D

Poor guy in front of me, he bought all raw ingredients (beef, liver, chicken), and somemore with blood inside..:S

So guys, bear in mind...
if you go Tesco on monday, please bring your own bag~
Or be prepared to spend 20 cents more..
(If i'm not mistaken, the 20 cents should be donated to certain organization..)

Click here for details news

2 comments:

  1. not only Tesco lar wei, it's everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also went to giant, poor cashier kena scolded 99... by some ignorant customer...

    ReplyDelete