Wednesday, April 15, 2009

WARNING!!


Do you have pirated CD or DVD in your car?


"For the last few weeks, there has been road operation where enforcement officers stop vehicles to check for pirated CDs & DVDs in Prai and Penang. It creates panic as those who get summon call back to inform their friends and colleague, most of them u-turn back to keep the disc in office.




Someone kena at Jelutong Expressway and fined RM400 per disc!! (this might due to the serious impact of refusing to pay coffee money?? :P)

http://shutterasia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29733

8 comments:

  1. I also heard from my fren...not yet experience it..and dun wan to...:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya i heard it .. my fren told me.. his fren kena liao...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wat about cdr that burned by ourself?

    ReplyDelete
  4. cdr also pirated 1 ler..coz u copied from original cd ma..
    hmm..according to my fren, we can burn 3 CDs for our own use..im nt sure what will they do if we have <= 3 cd in car..mayb need to argue with police gua...

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah! lucky u r telling me now.. im gonna take them out from my car liao

    ReplyDelete
  6. actually me myself also not yet taken them out..i forgot to do so jznw..:(

    ReplyDelete
  7. terrible, no hay que piratear ju juuuuu
    http://www.sabaleplus.blogspot.com/
    venden el de los palmeras loco ?

    ReplyDelete