Sunday, January 11, 2009

Nice Song

一事無成 from 周柏豪, 鄭融

Both of them are not a very famous HK singers, but this song really surprise me.

周柏豪 (Chau Pak Ho - 1984) - used to be a model, and year 2007 be a singer. He might be famous to HK, but not to M'sia (at least not to me..hehe)

鄭融 (Stephanie Cheng - 1984) - year 2006, I remembered her song 红绿灯 (traffic light), and this song makes her career hits a peak. Too bad, after that didn't hear much news on herself or her songs.

Finally...I heard this from radio..

Nice ^_^

ENjoy

一事無成


紅綠燈

4 comments:

  1. as usual.. 2mr email the mp3 ya :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. anyone interested to have uploaded songs, can leave a message to me ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice songs.. but i dont know who they are la..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha..this is normal condition for many HK singers..songs famous, but not themselves.

    ReplyDelete